Welcome to the 18th Annual
Greater St. Louis
Safety and Health
Join Us In Person on
Thursday, October 14th, 2021 at
Saint Louis University
Busch Student Center
Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available
CEO and Chairman at
Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc.
Recently named the #3 CEO in the world by INC., Mr. Chapman is very intentional about using his platform as a business leader to build a better world.
Over the past two decades, a series of realizations led him away from traditional management practices to what he now calls Truly Human Leadership--
a people-centric approach where his employees feel valued, cared for, and an integral part of the company’s purpose. At Barry-Wehmiller, they have a unique measure of success: by the way they touch the lives of people
In 2016, Harvard Business School released a case study featuring
Barry-Wehmiller’s unique approach to business.
Sample of Our Session Topics:
· COVID: Past, Present, and Future: A Panel Discussion
· Avoiding Back Injuries (work from home practices)
· Coordination of Safety on a Large Job Site: A Panel Discussion
· Crisis Management Planning
· DOT update
· Environmental Sustainability
· Fall Protection
· Medical & Legal Considerations for Injured Worker
· Managing an OSHA inspection
· OSHA Recordkeeping
· OSHA Update
· Selling Safety to the C Suite: Panel Discussion for All Size Companies
· Why Communication is Critical for a Safety Professional
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION COMING SOON!!