COVID-19 Operations at the Safety Council of Greater St. Louis
Yes, we are open and adhering to the following standards of safe and healthy operation:
1. All who come into our office must wear a face mask that covers both their nose and mouth.
2. Hand Sanitizer is located on our counter and in classrooms for your use. Bathrooms are available for handwashing.
3. We will maintain 6-feet social distancing whenever possible.
4. We will be wiping down all common surfaces between visits and each day.
We are scheduling in-person and live virtual classes. This includes all Court ordered Classes as well as SATOP and REACT Assessments.
We do continue to offer our online 'personal learning path' classes. Please find out more under the Programs tab above.
The safety and health of our community remain our focus for reliable updates please visit one of the sites below:
Questions regarding classes? Contact us at 314-621-9200
Behind The Wheel
With our Behind the Wheel program, you don't ever have to worry about finding yourself unprepared or inexperienced on the road. Our experienced driving instructors will make sure you feel ready, wherever you go.
Substance Awareness Traffic Offenders Program (SATOP)
SATOP is a two-step process
1) Complete an evaluation
2) Attend the assigned Class or Treatment Program
Need an appointment? Call 314-621-9200
Over 100 Years of Safety
Ensuring that everyone throughout our community returns home safe and healthy everyday.
A 501 (C) (3) Not-For-Profit Public Service Organization
Serving the Regions' Occupational, Driving and Community Training Needs